“Ho’oholomana’o” means to “walk in wisdom”.
I figure there are basically two ways of walking that you absolutely need if you are wanting to build the life you want to live.
The themes in the posts under the following menu offerings arise in the HO’OHOLOMANA’O phase:
WALK YOUR TALK
- self-definition as a first step
- congruence to your own self-definition and authenticity
- commitments and responsibilities
- developing mana (inherent power) and presence
- doing yours
- dealing with change, adaptation, flexibility, evolution
- initiating change
- acceptance of What-Is
- letting go
- detachment and stepping back
- standing in ambiguity